Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Buzz on the book "The Ladder of Trust"

After a great deal of Prayer, I decided to use Xulon Press as the company to print out and market my book. There are a lot of benefits.

They have access to the Christian market, which is the audience for my book. They will deal with the Press Releases and has a large Distribution System of the book. Besides the normal Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million route, it gives access to Church bookstores. That means I do not have to keep inventory. I will be given a [800] Phone number to use. They will also collect the money and give a quarterly accounting.

I was told that it could take up to 90 days after I submit my manuscript to them for the book to be completed. Now, it is being edited. I am also working on the back cover of the book.

There is a holdup on the Foreword of the book, but when this is done, I will turn in my manuscript.

I still will say - G-d's hand is on this book

No comments: