Friday, May 25, 2007

Purpose of this Blog

The purpose of this Blog is to keep the Messianic Community informed about world events as it is related to Israel and my Synagogue. I may also discuss the weekly Parsha.

I am a member of Gesher Shalom Messianic Synagogue in Orlando, Florida. My Rabbi, Dr Charles Kluge is also, at the present time, the President of the MJAA.

It is my hope to start it this Sunday with a posting on the Parsha, but I want to record what happened on Wednesday Night - Shavout.

We had standing room only, and G-d moved that night. We had 50 days of built-up exceptation for the presense of G-d to come, and we were not disappointed. If you were not there, you missed it. There were people on their knees at the same time that the Torah was marched around the Synagogue. I never saw anything like it. I have been praying for revival for 5 years, and I believe that revival started that night. It is my prayer that it continues, and not become a one-shot deal.

No comments: