Thursday, June 28, 2007

Faith on Steroids

Yesterday was my 37th Wedding Anniversary.

I bought my wife a small present, and we made dinner together.

She fixed the chicken, and I made the salad!

That may not sound like much; but if you knew me personally, you would know what an accomplishment it was.

I, at the age of 25, tried to fry Jell-O. To make salad was, for me, truly a walk of "Faith on Steroids."

Yesterday was also the day I turned in my manuscript on the book, "The Ladder of Trust". After a great deal of prayer, I went with Xulon Press, a Christian POD Publisher. Their marketing system puts me in touch with people who may want my book.

The manuscript has been 2 1/2 years in the making. It is now in its final editing. The book should be completed within 90 days.

It will be completed 3 months before the holidays, getting me into the catalogs, and for sale.

Completing this manuscript was also an example of "Faith on Steriods"

Again, I will say that G-d's hand is still on this book

No comments: