Monday, June 4, 2007

New to Messianic Judaism Class and Newletter

Messianic Judaism Teaching:

Last Shabbat, it became my turn and privilege to be able to teach the "New to Messianic Judaism" Class in my synagogue. It was very well received.

I taught about the period in Church History when the scriptures became titled the "Old Testament" or "Old Covenant" and the "New Testament" or "New Covenant".

For those of you who do not know, it was around 170ce. That is 170 years after Yeshua.

Newsletter:

I have been praying for some time about producing a newsletter that would present teachings about Yeshua and the Torah Parsha.

I believe in my spirit that the time is coming. I have felt it for some time. That is why I am putting together a format that will allow me to send the newsletter out once a week

A website will be going up within the next 2 weeks with the ability for anyone who wants to re- subscribe to register.

This newsletter will be a great improvement over the last newsletter. It should contain:

1) A Table of Contents
2) Yeshua and the Torah
3) A Individual Word Study, and why that word is important in scriptures
4) FAQ – Questions and answers on how to defend your faith

This is what I have so far. If anyone has any other ideas, let me know

No comments: