Friday, July 25, 2008

Radio Program

I am using this day to study for the Radio Program on Sunday. I am a 'co-host' for a 1/2 hour radio program called "Ron of the Sabbath" (My co-host is also called "Ron"). He will be out of town on Sunday and I will be with his associate pastor , Bill, to discuss the young ruler who asked Yeshua the question: "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

This could be an interesting program since Yeshua started out by quoting the commandments in the Torah. There are a number of churches who teach that "Yeshua did away with the Torah." If it was His purpose to do away with God's word and start another religion, why would He quote the Torah as the answer to the ruler's question?

Yeshua did not do away with the Torah. Scripture and Church history will prove it. This will be a call-in program, and there should be a number of people calling in because of the teaching.

No comments: