Saturday, February 18, 2012

God's Blessing

It has been 3 years and three months since I posted my last blog entry. A lot has happened during that time. My book, "The Ladder of Trust" has been released and is on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  This book has increased my walk with God, and allowed me to teach His Word in ways I would not have believed.

I have been sending out the Newsletter, "The Scribe's Journal," for over five years. Because it places Yeshua (Jesus) in the Torah portion that is studied by every Jewish synagogue in the world, this newsletter has built up a good following. It now goes to 8 different countries, not counting the USA, and 49 states. More people are reading it than the people I send it to. I know because my Auto-Responder tells me how many people received it and how many people, by the count of different computers, opened it up.

During this time, my computer was experiencing more and more problems. Two weeks ago, it "crashed." I did not have the finances to get it repaired and was considering dropping the newsletter. I did not want to do it, but I was looking at this situation as a sign from God that my life was heading in a new direction. I was within a week of shutting it down, but that was not to be the case.
 
 
After Shabbat two weeks ago, I received a knock on the door. It was a good friend. He had a brand new computer with all the "bells and whistles." He even set it up for me. As he was walking out the door, He told me, "Do not stop what you are doing" That, I believe, was a sign from God

WHY?
Because he did not know about my problems in sending out the newsletter, yet it became an answer to a prayer. With this computer, I can and will continue to send out the weekly "Parshas". Praise God!!!

I promise not to take as long to make my next entry as I did this one.

Shalom


No comments: